Social media is meant to be emblematic of human connectedness, interaction, and community in a globalized society. The availability of news, entertainment, and emotion ...
Managing Social Technology: Learn the Latest Practice at APHA-Learning Institute 1007.0
Imagine this. A poster reflecting the latest effort by a local health department hangs by a thread on one of ...
Social Media Workflow
Social media has shifted its position from the want list to the need list for many organizations. Over time, organizations ...
Using Social Media to Track Disease Outbreaks
This past weekend as the news of the Asiana Airlines broke and people started scrambling for information, it was a ...
A Facebook Game that Aims to Change the Lives of Women Worldwide
What if we told you that you could play a Facebook game right now that has the potential to save ...
Can Celebrity and Social Media Change the Way People View SNAP?
Cory Booker, the tweeting, blogging, hero-mayor of Newark, NJ is once again using a mix of his celebrity and social ...
Social Marketing vs. Social Media…Can They Get Along?
The shortest answer… YES! Many conversations and articles on “social marketing” in the past 2 years have inspired me to think ...
- Commonly used in WordPress, a taxonomy is used to distinguish post or pages into a classification of sorts.
- The unofficial scientific study of why we pay taxes.
1. To remove/fix bugs in a program.
2. Using any means possible, to remove a bug from your home.
1. The content that is put into a site.
2. Something you say when ending a sentence over walkie talkie.
1. A content management system used on most or many websites.
2. A press that presses words.
1. Our Internal process of scheduling projects.
2. A regular occurrence during summer in Newport.