B Corp Certification is our way of demonstrating the true measure of our worth and the positive social impact we make in the world. We ...
Promoting Positive Health Choices in Recognition of National Nutrition Month
There’s a reason that spring isn’t just a season, but also a mindset. The spring months bring forth ...
10 Ways Social Marketing Can Change the World for the Better
Mark Marosits here, posting from the conference. Here are some ideas from the USF Social Marketing Conference: Rowena Merritt kicked ...
Turning to Smartphones to Connect Patients and Doctors in the Poorest Communities in Africa
Africa is a ripe market for smartphones. Even big tech companies like Samsung have taken note. Likewise, many start-ups have ...
#GivingTuesday: Start the holidays off right
Are you setting your alarm for Black Friday? Checking your Internet connection for Cyber Monday? What about getting ready for #...
Using Social Media to Track Disease Outbreaks
This past weekend as the news of the Asiana Airlines broke and people started scrambling for information, it was a ...
Likes do not save lives!
“Like us on Facebook, and we will vaccinate zero children against polio.” a bold campaign headline coming from UNICEF Sweden ...
Game Conferences with a Higher Purpose
Gamification is one of our technologically advancing world’s responses to the need for alternative and creative ways to impact ...
- Commonly used in WordPress, a taxonomy is used to distinguish post or pages into a classification of sorts.
- The unofficial scientific study of why we pay taxes.
1. To remove/fix bugs in a program.
2. Using any means possible, to remove a bug from your home.
1. The content that is put into a site.
2. Something you say when ending a sentence over walkie talkie.
1. A content management system used on most or many websites.
2. A press that presses words.
1. Our Internal process of scheduling projects.
2. A regular occurrence during summer in Newport.