August is the celebration of National Breastfeeding Month. As a personal choice for new moms, the thought of breastfeeding in public can induce fear as ...
Crowd Health: Researching and Learning Through Patients Online
The potential benefits from immediate communication in the hyper connected world we live in are limitless; people are sharing all ...
Managing Social Technology: Learn the Latest Practice at APHA-Learning Institute 1007.0
Imagine this. A poster reflecting the latest effort by a local health department hangs by a thread on one of ...
Smartphones: Your Body’s New Dashboard
Your “Check Engine” light flashes on your car’s dashboard, prompting you to bring your car in for a check-up ...
The Newest Prescription for Weight Loss- Teamwork!
Shape Up, named one of the “Best Places to Work” in Rhode Island for 2013, has recently become a nationwide initiative. ...
- Commonly used in WordPress, a taxonomy is used to distinguish post or pages into a classification of sorts.
- The unofficial scientific study of why we pay taxes.
1. To remove/fix bugs in a program.
2. Using any means possible, to remove a bug from your home.
1. The content that is put into a site.
2. Something you say when ending a sentence over walkie talkie.
1. A content management system used on most or many websites.
2. A press that presses words.
1. Our Internal process of scheduling projects.
2. A regular occurrence during summer in Newport.