Our friends at INDIGENOUS have launched an Indiegogo Campaign to promote fair trade and supply chain transparency. As developers of The Fair TRACE TOOL™ and ...
CALLING ALL FASHION BRANDS: NO ONE SHOULD SUFFER OR DIE TO MAKE OUR CLOTHES!
It’s a simple promise from our client, INDIGENOUS Fair Trade + Organic. It’s a pledge we should all make ...
The Human Side of Innovation in Supply Chain Transparency
I am delighted to see that an ever-increasing number of major product producers and retailers are doing more to measure ...
Worldways Working for a Brighter Fair Trade + Organic Future
We are delighted to be working with Indigenous Designs, the leader in fair trade and organic fashion. Indigenous began with ...
- Commonly used in WordPress, a taxonomy is used to distinguish post or pages into a classification of sorts.
- The unofficial scientific study of why we pay taxes.
1. To remove/fix bugs in a program.
2. Using any means possible, to remove a bug from your home.
1. The content that is put into a site.
2. Something you say when ending a sentence over walkie talkie.
1. A content management system used on most or many websites.
2. A press that presses words.
1. Our Internal process of scheduling projects.
2. A regular occurrence during summer in Newport.