What’s your goal when you contribute time or money to a charity? Do you take the time to investigate the details of your social ...
Likes do not save lives!
“Like us on Facebook, and we will vaccinate zero children against polio.” a bold campaign headline coming from UNICEF Sweden ...
Donate a Tweet to End Hunger!
September is Hunger Action month and Feeding America has a great digital campaign going on to help raise awareness ...
LinkedIn recognizes the importance of causes and volunteerism
Recently LinkedIn introduced a new section to personal profiles: “Volunteer Experience and Causes”. Now in addition to work experience, individuals ...
- Commonly used in WordPress, a taxonomy is used to distinguish post or pages into a classification of sorts.
- The unofficial scientific study of why we pay taxes.
1. To remove/fix bugs in a program.
2. Using any means possible, to remove a bug from your home.
1. The content that is put into a site.
2. Something you say when ending a sentence over walkie talkie.
1. A content management system used on most or many websites.
2. A press that presses words.
1. Our Internal process of scheduling projects.
2. A regular occurrence during summer in Newport.