Gamification is one of our technologically advancing world’s responses to the need for alternative and creative ways to impact behavior change and learning. Here ...
A Facebook Game that Aims to Change the Lives of Women Worldwide
What if we told you that you could play a Facebook game right now that has the potential to save ...
- Commonly used in WordPress, a taxonomy is used to distinguish post or pages into a classification of sorts.
- The unofficial scientific study of why we pay taxes.
1. To remove/fix bugs in a program.
2. Using any means possible, to remove a bug from your home.
1. The content that is put into a site.
2. Something you say when ending a sentence over walkie talkie.
1. A content management system used on most or many websites.
2. A press that presses words.
1. Our Internal process of scheduling projects.
2. A regular occurrence during summer in Newport.