We know purpose is every bit as important as profit, and that’s how we run our company. B Corporation Certification is our way of ...
B-Corps for a Better World
“B Corporations meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency and legal accountability to balance profit ...
10 Ways Social Marketing Can Change the World for the Better
Mark Marosits here, posting from the conference. Here are some ideas from the USF Social Marketing Conference: Rowena Merritt kicked ...
Managing Social Technology: Learn the Latest Practice at APHA-Learning Institute 1007.0
Imagine this. A poster reflecting the latest effort by a local health department hangs by a thread on one of ...
Social Media Workflow
Social media has shifted its position from the want list to the need list for many organizations. Over time, organizations ...
Google Drive simplifies collaboration and file sharing
Today Google released its latest offering, Google Drive. Although many of the Google services are geared primarily towards personal use, ...
LinkedIn recognizes the importance of causes and volunteerism
Recently LinkedIn introduced a new section to personal profiles: “Volunteer Experience and Causes”. Now in addition to work experience, individuals ...
- Commonly used in WordPress, a taxonomy is used to distinguish post or pages into a classification of sorts.
- The unofficial scientific study of why we pay taxes.
1. To remove/fix bugs in a program.
2. Using any means possible, to remove a bug from your home.
1. The content that is put into a site.
2. Something you say when ending a sentence over walkie talkie.
1. A content management system used on most or many websites.
2. A press that presses words.
1. Our Internal process of scheduling projects.
2. A regular occurrence during summer in Newport.